>How come that whe I scroll a field with 'scrollbyLine', the lines that scroll out of
>view at the top also scroll out of everything! They don't seem to exist anymore!

I think it is the replacing of the tick-box symbol into the field of a ticked- box
symbol that is does not like, this resets the scroll top to 0, and messes everything
up. I am still using Dir8.5 - hope that the instabilities and bugs with fields are
gone in the later(test) versions of Dir.

Best
Nik

Cost effective technology solutions for business. Sign up for a free trial today!

http://www.officemaster.net