At 07:04 AM 5/1/04, Peter Bochan wrote:
Hey,

Just been playing around with MUI xtra, and found out that widgets display
the lunar interface buttons (like XP) in authoring but when exported to
projector they don't. Not that I want to say that the xtra doesn't work, but

<snip>

Just so you know, there are a LOT of weirdities and flakiness and things that don't work in MUI. This would be just one more example.

That said, I don't know if there's something specific you can do to resolve this one, but for all the years I've worked with MUI, I've yet to get it to do anything consistent across the board - meaning across languages and OS/S - except for it being consistently inconsistent.

Screenshot of what I'm getting:

http://www.peb965.cv.ua/list_questions/mui_xtra.htm

Yes, that is the question. :)

- Tab