Next question--is there a way to get Flash to call an object in the
Director movie? I have a navigation manager object, and it would be nice
to have it get the callback.

The Flash movie has this: getURL("lingo:flashAnimDone");

The only way I can figure to get the flashAnimDone call to the object is
to catch it in a movie-level handler or a behavior attached to the
sprite. Neither is particularly onerous, but it would be nice if I could
call the object directly.

Alternatively, the object can check up on the flash sprite (which seems logical, if it's assigning the sprite in the first place) via a timeout object and a check on sprite.playing. Then you don't need to add code to every Flash animation that you might use.

-Kurt