On May 26, 2004, at 3:09 PM, Tom Jacobs wrote:

Actually, when I try this I get: "Handler not found in object"

However, Jeremy's suggestion...
 delete myString.char[myString.length])
....does the trick.

This is the one I do, too. But I think it is debatable that the command is dot syntax. I would think that would look more like

myString.delete(char[myString.length])

Wouldn't it?

But using something like that gives a script error - "expected OF".

Not quite sure where "OF" belongs in the whole dot syntax scheme.

--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.