> The details of the problem are as under:
>
> When I change the language setting by following method:
> Windows 2000 --> Start\settings\control panel\Regional options
> and select the Czech option. Then I run the projector, it
> gives the error msg. Details are:
>

> OS - Windows 2000/ Win 98
> Director version - MX2004
> Error: When I run the projector the following msg appears:
> A Fatal Error has occured. CLick ok to quit.

Great--now we have something to go on ^_^

Can you tell how far the program gets before it crashes? Can you set the
debugPlaybackEnabled = TRUE and add some puts? Like, "put "prepareMovie
done," etc?

Sorry I can't test it myself--right hand in a sling, index finger In a
splint, dexterity limited.

Cordially,

Kerry Thompson