From: Pedja Guzvica [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 07 June 2004 09:45
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: <lingo-l> Controlling a Kiosk monitor

You can't use the power saving as it only works when the computer is not
in use, you would have to trigger the Standby or Sleep mode which is
normaly a special button on the keyboard

Also the http://www.snoize.com/SleepNow/ will only put the Mac to sleep
and as the guy who wrote says "waking the machine up again is your own
problem" ...how neat is that :)

Pedja