Hi all,
Hi list admin.,
I would like to say that i want a [runtime functional] Direct Communication
Xtra no matter it pops-up a demo alert or a trial period reminder, I do not
want any crack or serial number for the xtra, The project i am working on is
PERSONAL and not commercial, I am a junior director developer and i need to
get the most of this xtra to develop a custom NETWORKING solution for me and
my guys, Finally i am still asking for help and i am waiting for your ideas.

Curvature
[EMAIL PROTECTED]