URLEncode/Decode?

At 03:55 AM 6/24/2004, you wrote:
At 11:31 Uhr +0100 24.06.2004, James Newton wrote:

That means using 20 times the bandwidth.

you're right.
there's always a disadvantage, when doing such things for lazyness reasons ;-)
the only backdoor left for me now would be to recommend stripping the html header and the font tag before sending and adding it after receiving, but I confess, that would be even more hackish... ;-)

ażex