I thought I understood the CR/LF situation vis-a-vis RETURN until today I discovered
that RETURN is written out to a text file as chars hex 07 and 06... Where did these
come from? What am I missing? I'm using the Ultimate FileIO Xtra to write strings to a
file. This is with Dir MX (9) and Win XP.

Any bright light shed on this would be appriciated on this dark night... Or maybe I
should just go to bed.

Thanks!

Slava