What graphic formats does the "projector icon" accept in Publish Settings under Mac OS
X 10.3 (Panther)? I've tried pict and tif and png, but my projector still has the
standard Director icon. Help doesn;t explain this, a search for a technote doesn'r
bring anything up, and I don;t have the manuals. Thanks for any tips!

A related question: I want to use transparency in my icons, and this used to work by
pasting an image into the Get Info window, but now my transparent areas come out
black. What am I doing wrong?

I thought there was an icon editing utility in OS X, but I cant find it...

Slava