On Aug 8, 2004, at 11:41 PM, 2702NET wrote:

I have "WatcherHelper PPC Xtra" in my projector's Xtras folder. Isn't that what I should be doing w/MX (i.e. isn't WatcherHelper - UIhelper?).

As I recall, I needed UIhelper to make it work. I suspect the sleep method moved around a bit as to which xtra it was included in. Try it with UIHelper in the projector's xtras folder.

-- Troy RPSystems, Ltd. http://www.rpsystems.net