-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Adam Kane
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 10:47 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: <lingo-l> Shockwave Player Public Beta 10.0.2 Available

Hi Emmy,

Installing the beta version of the new shockwave plugin, my experience was
fairly different from what you describe.  First of all, both the
registration dialog and shockwave.com redirect were gone (which would be
great!).  Second, the installation process required a reboot.

Thoughts?

Adam

P.S.  Thanks for efforts to reduce the complexity of the installation
process!