On Sep 3, 2004, at 12:15 PM, Baker, Geoff wrote:

Ahem, yes if I could read I would have noticed that. However, I just
upgraded to 3.7 which is greater than 3.51 and no go. Still can't do
baopenfile("@::M1T2_03_210a.pdf","") or baopenfile("@//M1T2_03_210a.pdf","")

Perhaps I'll write Gary and ask him.

Please let us know, since it looks like we are supposed to be able to do that now.
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.