Thomas Higgins:

> 2. You run any installer on a system that appears to be neither English,
>    nor French, nor German, nor Japanese (so either it's not one of those
>    languages or the installer failed to detect it if it is)
>
> Do you fit into either of the two above catagories? If not, then you may
> have found a bug that we should sort out.

Hi Tom,

I'm running Windows 2000 Russian and as far as i'm concerned i do fall into
the second item of this "agreement". My system is Russian and the
appropriate installer is supposed to be russian. I'm not sure that it's a
bug, to my mind it's just a limitness of Shockwave multilingual support.
There are only those languages that you have listed and not a one more. I
wonder, is there a possibility to localize sw installer to some other
languages? (Russian, Ukrainian?)

--
All the best
Petro Bochan