Dear Joyson!

At first Install QuickTime on IBM and then try to import your DVs.
If it still doesn't import then open your DVs in QuickTime on MAC and "Save
As.." these files as "Playable on Non-Apple computers
then import these file on IBM in Director.
And if still it couldn't be imported then you should make these DVs on IBM as
AVI. (for example in Adobe Premier etc.)

Regards.
Mahmood.