Hi

I'm still being driven nuts by my virtaul dolphins piece!

Has anybody out there ever used video targetting with Director? I've got my
hands on what is supposed to be the necessary xtra [QTGrab9i.xtr]  and the
necessary xobject [GetPixelColour0.9bXObj] but I'm having no joy at all with
them using D8 on the Mac. I'd be grateful if someone could point me in the
general direction of any info on these bits of  [Mac] software.

Alun Owen
MA MMID Student UWCN