> Contro mpeg video ,if i using windows Media player xtras,

I'm guessing you mean Windows Media Player ActiveX control?

> Selected control could not be loaded, Alert massage..

A message to this effect will appear if an ActiveX control is embedded in
your .dir, but is not installed on a target machine where your movie is
playing.  If that's the case, you'll need to make sure the control is
installed on target machines.

> and can i use mouseup script instead of Esc key to play back normal
> size when it is fullscreenmode..(what is the script)..

Since the Director app no longer has focus at this point (when WMP is
playing back fullscreen), your best bet is to use ESC since that's what the
WMP window recognizes.

Another possibility could be dropping an object into the actorList that does
nothing but check for keydowns on other keys or mousedowns or whatever. When
your event occurs, you may be able to use baSendKeys() to fake the ESC key.
Note that I haven't tested this alternative.

I'm still unsure of whether you're using the WMP activeX control, but if you
are, you can use this to make a fullscreen button:

isFullScreen = ( sprite(windowsMediaPlayerOcx).DisplaySize = 3 )
if not( isFullScreen ) then
  sprite(windowsMediaPlayerOcx).DisplaySize = 3
end if

> is it Sound Forge XP 4.5 got cue points functions,
> ..if not, any similar PC sofware got this functions..

Don't remember whether SFXP has them, but I think so.  If not, CoolEdit
does, and it rocks as a sound editor.

Hope it's useful,
Rob

* Rob Wingate, Software Human    *