Irv Kalb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have been working with D8 on a Mac for some time, but have not yet
installed D8 on my PC.  Can someone tell me whether or not this bug
has been fixed in D8 (or even D7) for text and/or field members?

I have done some pretty extensive work in regards to both fields and text
members, in both Dir 7 and 8 on a PC, and have never had any trouble with
clearing the member with "". Font properties always come in as they should.
The only time I saw a problem was when 8 was first released, but that was a
bad xtra.

HTH

DB