>can u guide me to a place where i can find apps for running my projector
>cross platform.though i know i have to make two projectors seperately for
>each platform but there must be some programme that check the platform and
>run the particular projector. i can use " if the platform contains ..."

Sundeep,

Check my answer from last week. You need to create the two stub projectors,
and create a hybrid CD-ROM. It sounds like you don't need any Lingo.

Use a program like Toast on the Mac. You'll want to create a hybrid CD with
your Mac stub projector on the HFS partition, and your PC stub projector on
the ISO 9660 partition. Copy all your assets, movies, and casts--your dxr
(or dir) files, your cxt/cst, videos, audio--everything onto the HFS
partition. Then you select them (in Toast) to be included on  the Windows
side. It sets up pointers that allows your Windows and Mac projectors to
share files that actually live on the HFS partition.

That's all a bit of a side issue though. The important thing is to get your
projectors onto the right partitions, and your system will automatically
recognize the appropriate projector. No Lingo needed in this case.

Unless I'm missing something, in which case there are plenty of sharp minds
out there to fill in the gaps :-)

Cordially,
Kerry Thompson
Learning Network