Howdy

I want to be able to change the colour of my text hyperlinks in Director
cause, as useful as the standard blue is, it just ain't all that pretty.

My Director 7 Demystified book says that the html formatting of a
hyperlinked text member can be both tested and set (P.983).  When I tested
it in the message window it worked just fine, but I'm not sure how to set
it.

Below is what I tried, but Director is telling me that 'the string does not
end correctly' - anyone have any tips?

Cheers

Dan
----