Hi all

Got a problem I can't seem to find an answer to.

I am making a quiz whereby the player scores points for correct answers.

Now a percentage score is displayed for each question. The problem is that
there are varying numbers of answers for different questions. Therefore if a
question has just one answer, if you get it correct you score 100%, whereas
if a question has ssay 3 answers you score 33 and a third percent for each
of the correct answers matched.

The problem is how can I display the score as 33 1/3% - obviously it doesn't
look right in this email either because of it being non formatted.

And a further problem is how do I store the scores when they have these
values. Presently I am storing the scores for all the questions in a list as
integers. Is it possible to store values as fractions. If I store it as a
float it will get rounded off at some point.

Any help much appreciated.

Paul