>Help!
>
>Director 8/Win - I have a projector containing several QTVR scenes, each
>consisting of 4 - 8 nodes. When clicking from node to node, the projector
>often crashes, as did Director during authoring (maybe 3 times out of 10).
>The QTVR movies were authored using Sceneworx, and there's some lingo
>triggering of events when hotspots and nodes are entered - just altering
>the contents of a text field.

When you say "several QTVR scenes" does that mean "several individual files"?
If yes: Does "clicking from node to node" include jumping from from
one location in Director, to another where the sprite holding the
QTVR sprite of origin is no longer present?
If yes: You may experience a classic QTVR gotcha. QTVR crashes if an
event originating from a QTVR instance leads to the destruction of
said QTVR instance. The solution is to use navigational flags. The
QTVR event sets a flag in Lingo. On an event Triggered by the score,
such as 'exitFrame' the flag is read, and action taken accordingly.

Cheers, Jakob