> Here is the exact handler I have

> on Change_Sprite_To_Appropriate_Note_Member me
>
>   case pInstrument_Icon_Number of
>
>     1: sprite(me.spriteNum).member="Instrument1_Note"

Im not absolutely sure but shouldn´t that be:

sprite(me.spriteNum).member= member("Instrument1_Note")

To be on the safe ide i always supply the castlib name also. This will protect You
from winding up with a member that has tha same name, but resides in another castlib
(which propably is a bad thing altogether) ;-)

hence

sprite(me.spriteNum).member= member("Instrument1_Note","myCastLibName")

Bjarne
If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the OTHERS here
for?

Bjarne Nyquist
Researcher, Lingo Programmer
The Interactive Institute, phone: +46-(0)8 783 24 74
www.interactiveinstitute.se