From: kim maboy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2000 10:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: <lingo-l> font color of a specific char

Hi I am not sure if this is possible, but I would like
to specify the color of a specific character in a
field. So far I have tried this with no success. This
is what I tried:

set the color of char 15 of field "fieldname" =
color.(#rgb, 255, 0, 0)

This should make the 15th character of a text field go
red. The above does not work, does anyone know a
workaround?

Thanks,
Kim