>In Bounce2Frame, I set the frame rate to 60 fps, and moved all the
>sprites on exitFrame.
>
>See for yourself--the version using the timeOut object is clearly faster.

So much so that it's suspicious. The slower one looks exactly like it
should if it was set to the default of 15 fps. For a comparison,
here's a movie at 30 fps that's a little more demanding, and yet
still doesn't use timeout objects:

http://staging.funnygarbage.com/colin/wallbounce.dcr

This movie can get slow at times, but that's more to do with drawing
so many large vectors.