we had some stuff quit working in netscape 4.7....our shockwave movies had
titles like:

my shockwave.dcr
his shockwave.dcr

the movies worked ok in internet explorer though....we renamed the movies

myshockwave.dcr
hisshockwave.dcr

fixed the html, and everything worked just dandy....

--
Dale Withroder                      PH: 1-888-233-8469
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                       FAX: 1-800-669-1132