Thanks, Neil.

Such an easy answer.  I just didn't think that'd work w/MIAW.  Of course,
I guess it's always the easy answers that we don't see.

Thanks again,
Mike

BTW, someone suggested that I use audioXtra, but audioXtra doesn't work
w/mp3s.  Thanks anyway.  Too bad, tho.  It would have been nice to have,
provided I could have talked my sponsor into buying it.