From: Ana Almeida [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2000 3:05 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: <lingo-l> Editing Vector shapes in Flash

Hello everyone,

I do not know if this question belongs to this list, but I will ask anyway
and hopefully be redirected :)

I have in the past created behaviors that will get and set points(vertices)
of a vector shape in Director using Lingo.  No problem.
Here is my question...Is it possible to edit vector shapes in a similar
fashion in Flash 5?  Do I have access to this information (vertices) or
vertorList in Flash through ActionScript?  I have not been very successsful
in finding information in this area.

Any assistance on this topic would be very useful and appreciated.
Thanks guys, you have been great in the past.  Here's hoping you can help
one more time..

Ana Almeida
Internet Developer
www.buystream.com