Thanks to all that help me with question about importing alpha in Director,
and excuse my poor english.
But my first problem now is:

When I import 32bit psd images in director (for my images that have a path
without gradients on stroke, a layer selection with transparency works well
without using alphamania or other xtras or fireworks) directly import psd in
Director with option 32 bit... creating a projector with these images into,
could create problem when the projector play on mac o pc with the monitor
set to 16 bit?

I notice that on my mac and pc all works fine, leaving monitor depth to 16
bit (obviously if the monitor is set to 8 bit I lose colors) but my real
problem is about lose path in Director.

Before I try this, I believe that on computer with 16 bit, my pretty images
imported like psd 32bit lose the path. Now I tried and works fine on my
computers, but I want the real answer about this question.

Thanks again