hello list,
I have problem.
Please help me to understand the concept of progress bar using.

... my project is 800k intro.dcr. I put him on server - working well.
I need the progress bar to display while loading intro.dcr movie.

I try to use the progres bar for streaming movie behavior, included
in the Director 8 library, but ... it's to strong for me - to small
read me file :(

I find two ex. in Publishi Templates folder
/Loader/Movies/progbar_w_bkgnd_image.dir and simple_probar.dir

wow, lo goog, but how can i use this?

I find ex. from James on this List,
>>but unforunatly it's written in French

Can anyone help me, in step by step, how to make progress bar while
intro.dcr movie loading.

BTW: I use jump when, loop until,... all behaviors fropm streaming library.
Working good, but for this moment i need progress bar.

thanx in advance
grant kenuti Mac & PC