> Ok guys...
> I have a car race game where the arrow keys control the position of the
> car
> on a straight road. The problem is that I can detect multiple keyPresses
> by
> using the keyPressed() function...for all keys except the left arrow. I
> tried putting the keyPressed into the message window and it accepts all 3
> other arrow keys. And it's not a keyboard problem coz it doesnt work on 3
> machines.
> If someone has a ready code, please mail it to me...
>
> I author on D8, Win2k
> Thanx
>

> Pranav aka [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi,

If you want to you can test different machines on this site (a small
shockwave test site I made)...
http://www.ultimatum.dk/ask/director/
click on "Keyboard Tester"

I just checked my mac (blue G3, os8.6), and found that I couldn't detect all
4 arrow keys at once, but most of the time 3 of the keys were detected!!!
It seems that if you start with arrowDown then arrowUp is not detected...
But up/left, up/right, down/left, down/right were all detect-able (which
should be enough for most navigation)...

Ask

.....ULTIMATUM........
 Ask Møller - Lingo++
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]