Hi,

I used arrow keys to change the cast of a sprite. here is a script,

------movie script
on keydown
  if the keyCode = 123 then
    -- change the spriteNumber to the channel number
    -- of sprite that you want to change the cast
    sendSprite(spriteNumber, #changeCast, -1)
  else if the keyCode = 124 then
    sendSprite(spriteNumber, #changeCast, 1)
  end if
end

------------- sprite script for sprite you want to change the cast
property pMemberList, pIndex
on beginsprite me
  pMemberList = [1,2,3] -- this list contains cast member numbers
  pIndex = 0
end

on changeCast me, nextPrev
  pIndex = pIndex + (1 * nextPrev)

  if pIndex < 1 or pIndex > pMemberList.count() then exit
  sprite(me.spriteNum).member = member pMemberList[pIndex]
end

regards
Ramesh C T