"LYNN L." wrote:

> I'm a somewhat newbie and I'm taking over this project from a predecessor.
> It's a Match Game. You know, select the card, and try to match images.
>
> Here's the error:
>
> "Script error: Comma expected. You may need to convert to member reference
> syntax:
> member(a,b)
>
> set memDefault = member(the membernum of member memref + 1) of castlib?
> castlibnum"

Hmmm... try moving the right parenthesis:

set memDefault = member(the membernum of member memref + 1 of castlib castlibnum)
--
Carl West    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
617.262.8830 x246

I have no superfluous leisure; my stay must be
stolen out of other affairs; but I will attend you awhile.

           - Isabella, Measure for Measure, Act 3 Scene 1