Hey folks,

I left my lingo book at home today. Would someone mind posting an example
of code that would stop a user from entering in certain types of text.
Specifically, I want only numbers allowed into a field member. I can't
remember what I need to make that happen.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

----
Michael C. Hanson
Quicksilver Software, Inc.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]