Check out the Xtra list at the Macromedia site and examine
the offerings from the various "3D Engine" xtras. I believe
that at least 2 of these Xtras have dynalic lights, but you
might have to do the splines yourself... which ain't hard.
Drop me a line if you need help on that part...

-Blake
[EMAIL PROTECTED]