> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Lingo-L Digest)
> Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 01:13:29 -0400 (EDT)
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Lingo-L Digest V1 #1674
>

> Nice job, Gopinath, especially for your first project.
>
> Now that I've seen it, I agree with Mark--I think your movies are small
> enough to download the whole thing at once.
>
> The only thing that didn't seem to work right was the "Skip intro" button.
> It came and went so quickly I didn't have a chance to click it--in fact, it
> actually seemed to avoid my mouse cursor.
>
> Good job, though. Keep plugging away!
>
> Cordially,
> Kerry Thompson
Kerry,
Thanx a lot for that encouragement! :)
that's what I thrive on.
I didn't expect a busy person like u to checkout the site so soon!
Thanx again

that skip button WAS a flash movie. it moves towards right onMouseOver
WAS b'cause it's gone
the made me remove most of the animations.
the 115K index has become 15K now

Thanx once more

Regards
Gopinath