on 19/10/00 5:30 PM, Lingo-L Digest at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> When the movie "Pay It Forward" reaches Oman, you should see it.
Of course Yes my papa had always said that too!:)

it is so strange my message appears here so many times!
the first two times it bounced saying' the recipient could not be located'
but all the time it has reached

and yes kerry, in the coming weeks i will eventually put back the
animations!
i have started recreating the whole thing in flash!

 warm regards

gopinath