Hello list,

My problem;
        I am developing a CD project which needs QuickTime installed on the client
machine. If QT isn't present I can launch the installer but once
installation is complete QT won't be available to my projector until it has
been restarted. I can do this (takes a fair bit of time to launch another
stub projector) but would much rather initialise the QT3Asset xtra myself
and carry straight on. When I try to do this with a standard   new(xtra
"QT3Asset")   statement it fails (can't find the xtra). Can anyone tell me
if this is possible, and how to do it? Many thanks.

 Rich Taylor
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]