Brennan Young wrote

> Luke Wigley wrote

>> (though I reckon creating dialogs with the MUI Xtra can be about as much fun
>> as a visit to the dentist)
>
> Yeah, and the biggest problem is that MUI callbacks can not be addressed
> to individual scripts/objects (stupid, stupid, stupid), so you'll
> probably need to have an extra movie script for every behavior that uses
> this technique.

Exactly! - Trying to make configurable, portable objects to manage
complicated MUI scripts gets very fiddly when the callback cannot be
addressed to a script object. I hope an approach like that used with the new
timeout objects (ie. the option of including a target object for the
callback) gets implemented in the next version of the Mui Xtra (whilst I am
dreaming, perhaps I could also wish for configurable file open/save dialogs
with optional widgets)

Luke