-----Mensagem original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]Em nome de
rt1
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 26 de outubro de 2000 09:36
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Assunto: <lingo-l> DIRECTOR 7

CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE???????

I am looking for a piece of lingo code that I can attach to a 'sprite' in
Director 7, which will enable the user to quit the projector using the on
mouseUp command. I tried using the following piece of script which I
attached to a sprite in Director 7:

on mouseUp me
quit me
end

- it did not seem to work however. Does anyone have any suggestions a.s.a.p.
as I am working for a college project deadline........

EMAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you,

susan.