Brian,

>I am having problems getting fonts to show correctly on several IBM
>PC's. I authored my Director project on a MAC. But it is headed for
>CD ROM on a PC. Would embeddeding fonts on my PC fix this issue?
>Thanks!

Maybe, maybe not. Welcome to Font Gehenna. Some things to think of:

When you have imported a font into Director, make sure that you are
using it. Don't use 'Stone Sans' use 'Stone Sans *'.

Try importing fonts on the PC as you suggested.

Upon importing, try generating bitmaps for the font sizes you are
going to use (generate bitmap for at least one size).

Always place imported font members in the internal cast, and with a
lower member number than any text members that use them.

Even so, it sometimes works and sometimes not... sorry.

I have had to do 'generate bitmap' on several hundred text members
from a previous, working, version when I've run into unsolvable
problems with a movie.

-Andreas