----- Original Message -----
From: gopinath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: <lingo-l> quad and MIAW

>1. If u go to about director and click on the "FUN" tab
>and then select "quads" at the left then  "the view large quad animation"
>Phew!!! :)
>how's that done!
>pixel animation?
>I am only able to manipulate the four coordinates
>of a bit map¿

I agree it's very neat. How it's done? Well, my guess is that you should not think of
it as quad'ing one big image, rather 12 or something. Got the idea? I mean.. one quad
alone impresses noone but 12 of them assembled in a grid, now we're talking!!

As for the rest of your question.. I let the music speak, regrets.

/jonas