Hi,
I'm new to this list (few weeks). I have this shockwave file that we'd
like
to launch to the web, I have a few concerns that I'd like to mention if
someone can help me.

 1. I want to make a pop up window from flash to open my shockwave
movie, I
always get a syntax error, the scrip from flash Get URL is:

javascript:newWindow(){window.open("./icreation.html","ICreationDesign.c
om",
toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,resizable=0,height=800,width=800

My intention is having no toolbar, but I don't know somehow I get a
toolbar.
Can someone tell me what's wrong with this?

 2. From my shockwave movie I have a link to an internet page that is
from
the same site of my movie. The command I have is

gotoNetPage "http://216.122.172.113/contactus.html","new"

The problem is I don't get the page I want to display.
I hope someone can respond me I tell me what I'm doing wrong, please can
someone give an advice?
Thank You in advance,
Hilda