hi list
My default sound device is macromix. suppose after completion of a project
if i just write in a movie script "set my sound device to "qt3mix"", will it
be able to switch the sound device to qt3.in sounddevicelist it shows both
macromix as well as qt3 mix.
     i'm using wave files mostly
   hope i haven't tickle ur laughing bone.