Hello, I have a Lingo question and hopefully it sounds like you might be
able to help with all your experience...
I have this script which is'nt mine but am trying to convert so I can use
the 4 arrows buttons on the keyboard to constrain a psrite within the
boundaries of a 1 bit  bitmap and the ink set to Matte so that lets say I
had a black pathway for a character to run in and it cannot stray out of
this pathway onto the white because the script or map won't let it....Works
with the mouse but I can't get it to work just by using the keys I have
tryed all sorts obviously mainly using if keypressed ect ect

here's the script that works...with the mouse try it if u like...

on mouseDown
  set me to the clickOn
  set map to the number of cast "map"
  repeat while the stillDown
    set the visible of sprite me to FALSE
    if the mouseCast = map then
      set the loc of sprite me to point(the mouseH, the mouseV)
    end if
    set the visible of sprite me to TRUE
    updateStage
  end repeat
end mouseDown
now I need to remake this so the sprite is controlable with the keys
instead....

Is is possible can u help....

Any help would be much appreciated..

Thanks