Hey all,

I've got some weird behaviour going on with my frame script. I have a
handler which advances a flash movie by one frame on each loop to keep the
speed up. That's fine, but for some reason when the movie advances to the
next frame, a frame with no frame advancing script in it - it still does it.
Sounds confusing - basically the movie loops in one frame doing stuff,
including advancing the flash movie. Once a particular event happens, the
movie leaves the loop and goes to another frame but the flash movies keep on
being advanced by one frame.

It's been doing this for a while and was not throwing any errors (it should
have been as the advancing script references sprites not in the new frame),
but all of a sudden it's now throwing up errors saying that the sprites are
not there (which is the right result) Thing is, why is it still executing
script which is not longer being called? Is this anything that you guys have
experienced? Do I need to flush the memory before I enter the new frame (I'd
rather not)? The script is called before the frame advance so it's not even
as if it's got the task in a queue.

Leon McComish
Web Developer
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]