Hi,

I've been using Lingo for a couple of weeks and I have a big
question for anybody who can help me.

I need the "DirectMediaXtra" for importing an avi file.
What should I do to import it into a cast?

I have tried to do the following:
on exitFrame
 file_imp = "E\final\video\some.avi"
 importFileInto new(#TBDIRECTMEDIA), file_imp
end

In this way this script (behaviour) imports the avi but not as a
DirectMedia.
In the cast appears as Quicktime import. :((

Can somebody help me?

thanks

zoli