I have quite a few problems with my on detectcollision handler.

When my charecter intersects walls i want him to stop. He does this but
unless i release all keys before making him move agian he becomes stuck to
the wall.

For the reason I need to try something new.

Does anybody know how I can record the point in a list so when the on
detcetcollision handler is called I can set him to the say a point of 3
locations before.????

or is there a way of recording the position one or three places or pixels
or points or whatever before the current position of the sprite, so for
instance I can place the value of the loc or point into lets say property
"last_loc" but how do actually make this always be the one  or third point
(whichever) point before the one its currently at. I would like to use this
so that when the sprite interacts I can instruct it to go here....

Cheers guys!!!!

- Jonathan -