Hello John Trentini, I'm sorry, I had missed your last message.... With
Brennan you had the same feeling: to use a little application (like
RealBasic) to access that info.
I think it's a very good idea.( if I can do the job !)
Thanks a lot
jl

you wrote:

Hi Jean-Louis,

I was afraid you would have a good reason for wanting
the frameRate.

In that case I can't help you but I have a feeling that a little
application could be written (in some programming language?)
that could access that info from the Quicktime Pro player.

Your problem will be that the end user will need to have
the Quicktime *Pro* version installed.

Hum,...doesn't look good

E-mail Bruce Epstein directly, he may like a challenge.

Also, the tech support at Apple might be able to offer suggestions.

Good luck

John