it is not direct-to-stage. Maybe you might want to look at quicktime
sprite channels, or you can embed flash elements within a quicktime.
I'm not sure how much interactivity you can retain for your menu,
though. There are a couple of utilities listed at www.updatestage.com
which allow you to create interactive video.

Depending on the nature of your project you could maybe write
a little code that pauses your video when the menu is rolled-over
and switches direct-to-stage off, allowing your menu to appear
over the top of the video. Then switch it back on later.

HTH

Jon

 Thanks!]

------